loader is a construction vehicle with a bucket on either end that is
used to lift and move materials. Wheel loaders using its mechanical arm
and wheels perform these functions with great ease. Due to some
additional technical sophistications, wheel loader can perform heavy
tasks efficiently in less time. Apart from buckets, wheel loader can
also be attached with grapples and forks thereby adding versatility to
Wheel loaders operates on three modes - automatic, manual, and custom
program mode. Combined with Electronic Control Module (ECM), machine
works in the optimal gear by detecting its load and speed. This enhances
the reliability and efficiency of the system in all the three modes. The
incorporation of mid mount cooling system allows wheel loader to work
efficiently in rough and dusty conditions. Comfortable steering system,
automatic control, and informative diagnostic center is an extra
advantage of the wheel loader.
Wheel loaders due to their versatility and sophisticated technologies
are used in following areas :
- Digging construction sites.
- Lifting of devices and materials.
- Used in the transportation of various dry materials.
- Helps in the construction of roads and other buildings.
- It fills and removes various granular substance and solid
materials from rail cars, trucks, hoppers etc.
- It is also sometimes used for the light demolitions.